Co-founded by KEDGE graduate Gilles Lavaure, Linksider...
Are you a KEDGE graduate and a seasoned entrepreneur? Share your experience with our students by becoming a mentor for the Business Creator, our new support programme designed for our students who wish to become entrepreneurs. It's a great way to help young Kedgers, expand your network, and get to know a modern vision of entrepreneurship.
What is the pre-incubation programme? 🤔
- A programme that supports students to move from idea to first prototype.
- All participants prepare to enter the Business Nursery
- A 2-month programme where students discover the fundamentals of entrepreneurship
- A programme that is conducted 100% remotely and independently
What will your role be? 🙌
- Simply make yourself available to our students for 2-3 hours per month to answer questions and give advice.
- You won't have to do anything. Using an autonomous approach, our students will contact their mentor directly to arrange a mutually-convenient appointment together.
- You can then help them with issues such as the development of their business model, in the assessment of their needs or their prototyping, etc.
And to go (even) further 👀
Would you like to become even more involved in the KEDGE entrepreneurial ecosystem and are interested in potentially investing in the entrepreneurial projects of our participants? Whether you'd like to explore entrepreneurship through the prism of private equity or that of an experienced Business Angel, we'd be pleased to introduce you to the start-ups receiving support from KEDGE Entrepreneurship.
Thanks to everyone in advance who responds to our appeal!