Co-founded by KEDGE graduate Gilles Lavaure, Linksider...
Whether you want to discover entrepreneurship through the prism of private equity or that of an experienced Business Angel, we would be happy to help you discover the start-ups that are receiving support from KEDGE Entrepreneurship.
Today’s KEDGE Entrepreneurship in numbers:
- Three programmes: pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration
- 650 applicants for the 2020/2021 academic year
- 120 projects supported
- 100 M€ of funds raised by start-ups.
- 80 events a year for start-ups and the wider ecosystem
Created by three Alumni four years ago (Christophe Montague, Jean-Emmanuel Vernay, and Georges Klenkle), we have now redesigned the future of the club in collaboration with its existing members.
By joining the KEDGE BS Business Angels Club, we offer you the chance to:
- Meet the entrepreneurial community during four evenings per year
- Discover the start-ups we support and follow their progress over the long term
- Learn from the best Business Angels and entrepreneurs through feedback
Are you tempted? 🔥
Join the club directly by contacting Paul Weill (email@example.com), Business Angels Club Coordinator and your key contact for any queries.
What’s next ?
You are invited to the first evening of the Business Angels Club on 9 December 2021 from 7 to 10 pm
On the agenda:
- Round table: Faced with societal and environmental challenges, can impact investing be a solution? With Élodie de Marchi, Head of Growth Kaiko and former VP Silicon Valley Bank, and Julien Benayoun, CEO Lita.co
- Pitch Session: Four start-ups in the fundraising phase will present their businesses in a classroom format
- Comedy Club: Stand-up entertainment by the Garage Comedy Club
- Afterwork: With a buffet, music, and entertainment!