I've just graduated. What now?
If you are an Alumni from our school and would like to give preference to our students for your work-study recruits, this measure can help you significantly.
It consists of an exceptional subsidy of 5,000€ or 8,000€ per contract, preparing a graduate or master degree or below, signed between 1 July 2020 and 28 February 2021, with no conditions on the number of internships for companies with less than 250 salaried employees, and with conditions for those companies that have 250 or more salaried employees and that are not subject to the supplementary apprenticeship contributions.
As such, all our apprenticeship programmes are eligible for this aid
- Master in Management Grande Ecole Programme (PGE)
- KEDGE Bachelor (3rd year)
- International Purchasing & Innovation Management MSc (MAI)
- Global Supply Chain Management (ISLI)
- Transport, Logistics, and Business Management Master
- Business Engineering Degree
- Quality Systems, Security, and Environment Manager
- Wine and Spirits Management
- Applied Wine and Spirits Marketing (CAVES)
- Manager of social and health action structures
- Expert in the Management of Movable and Immovable Assets
- Expert in International Risk Management
- Manager E-Business and Digital Marketing
If you are eligible under the conditions set out above, this state aid would finance all or part of both the apprentice's salary and the contract linked to it.
This opportunity is unprecedented for the period we are going through, and it benefits your company, our students, the training of talents, and our community of former and current students. Please don’t hesitate to contact us so that together we can find profiles your company needs.